2. Coat chicken in the breading. Cook each side until it turns golden brown.
3. Preheat oven to 350 F for 10 minutes.
4. While the chicken is being cooked, heat tomato sauce in a saucepan. Add some basil, thyme, and the sugar according to your liking. Wait until it starts becoming bubbly but make sure to stir it regularly so it doesn't burn in the pan.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, transfer it to a baking pan. Coat the chicken with the tomato sauce mixture then top with grated cheese.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
7. When baking time is finished, consume immediately.
That's it! It's very easy to make and I'm sure your kids will love it. Let me know how you enjoyed this food hack :)